***HOW TO REGISTER***
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 265-5488
WHEN / COST:
- Driveline (2022-2023) training will begin the first week of November and end the second week of March. It will run twice a week (15-17 weeks) by our certified Driveline instructor, Joe Brooks, who is a former collegiate pitcher and current collegiate pitching coach. The cost is $1,500 per player (equivalent to $45 per session). Payments are three installments of $500 (November 2 - January 4 - February 24). Days & Times are below:
* Group 1 = 5:30-7:00pm * Group 1 = 8:00-9:30am
* Group 2 = 7:00-8:30pm * Group 2 = 9:30-11:00am
- Our Driveline program is open to all high school pitchers and position players (even if you are not in the New England Scorpions program). Registration numbers for Driveline are limited, so please sign up at your earliest convenience to secure your spot. Registration will be opening in September.
- Coach Brooks‘ Driveline throwing program is designed to help pitchers & position players focus on arm strength, recovery, velocity and control. Recovery is a part of every session and programs are catered to your level of comfort and experience.
- Training is held at 365 Sports RI (1 New Industrial Way. Warren, RI.). Our indoor facility also includes a 40ft Plyo-Wall, multiple 10x10 throwing nets, radar system, and more. It’s everything players need for an optimum training environment.